$395.00 / person(at 6:1 ratio)
Start a new trip
We offer specially priced lift tickets for the duration of your guided course or trip. Purchase is necessary to take part, unless you have a seasons pass or a ticket of your own. No need to buy for each day of the course, only a single ticket purchase is necessary. Please note that once purchased, lift tickets are non-refundable.
Avalanche kit rental includes transceiver, shovel and probe. If you are bringing your own avi kit, this must include a modern, digital, 3-antenna transceiver, and a solid shovel and probe. If you do not have all three of these things then you must rent a kit from us to take part. Avi Kits once rented are non-refundable.
- 2 days with an ACMG guide
- Exclusive access to the Mount Washington Backcountry
- Personal equipment
- Avi kit (available as an add-on)
- Lift ticket (available as an add-on)
- Are an advanced skier or boarder (able to ride black diamond-equivalent runs comfortably and safely in natural conditions)
- Have moderate fitness (able to hike for 2-3 hours/day)
- Have a basic understanding of your gear, and any limitations
- Are prepared to spend the day outside in variable conditions (please see gear list)
- Have access to a vehicle with winter rated tires and chains
The choice between alpine touring skis, telemark skis or a splitboard is up to you. Choose a mode of transport you are most comfortable and competent with.
- Avalanche Transceiver (must be a modern, digital three-antenna)*
- Shovel: Collapsible aluminum shovel*
- Probe: Normal length probe somewhere from 220cm to 320cm*
- Touring ski/board, boots, bindings, skins, poles
- Day pack (30 - 40L, or whatever will fit your gear)
- Waterproof/breathable jacket and pants
- Lightweight, breathable jacket and pants (for uphill skinning/climbing)
- Insulated jacket (synthetic insulated jacket is strongly recommended)
- Lightweight gloves for climbing/skinning
- Warm gloves
- Warm hat
- Balaclava or another type of neck warmer
- Baselayers (top and bottom)
- Lunch and snacks (prepared ahead of time and consumable on the go)
- Sun hat
- Ski strap
- Personal first aid (e.g. blister kit, medication)
- Camera (optional)
- Touring Gear: Ski Tak Hut offers 25% off backcountry rentals (skins, boots, and skis or a splitboard) for clients on IAG trips and courses. These can be ordered online using a discount code. Contact us after you have booked to receive your unique code. Note you will be asked to show the booking confirmation you received from us when you pick up your gear.
- Avalanche Kit: We offer transceivers, shovels and probes for $15/day as an add on kit when you book. If you do not have your own gear, please request prior to your trip.
Joe was an excellent guide with so much knowledge. He explained everything so well and we learned so many things while having an amazing time in the mountains.Nikki T. ,